- For the Institute of Law research is a central pillar and a fundamental lever for competition and employment.
- The research team of the Institute of Law responsible for building and strengthening the university’s research community.
- The institution’s Centre for Research provides a research platform for lecturers, researchers, postgraduate students, thus promoting both interdisciplinary and research excellence.
- Through its research activities the Institute of Law contributes to the knowledge and information society, advances development, nurtures a critical citizenry and ensures sustainability.
- The Institute of Law develops partnerships with international universities and research organizations and interested in participating in international comparative studies and research projects.